Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pictures of Eliza's dog bite

The update on Eliza's dog bite is that they ended up putting the dog to sleep. It is always sad to say good bye to your family pet, but  I think they did the right thing. I don't think either of my girls would have gone outside at all this spring/summer if he was still outside. It was the 4th time he had bitten someone, so it got quite a few chances. The good thing is that they got a puppy before Christmas who is very nice, so they aren't without a dog. 
Eliza quite likes the puppy, so she hasn't seemed to scared of dogs since. Luckily she knew that Diesel had bitten kids before and was already a little scared of him. She understands he was a naughty dog and most dogs are nice. 

Day one right after it happened. 
Day #1 after I washed it and put antibiotic cream on it. 
Day #2
Day #3
Day #4
She is having a lot of bruising now, but I think it is hurting less. 

I am glad that things got resolved and that Eliza seems to be healing well. 

0 comments: