Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Carli rolled over today!

Carli is growing up way to fast!!! She showed off some of her new skills today including rolling over for the first time today back to front and front to back. To bad I didn't catch it on video. 
She is also sitting up much better.
She is also doing this funny thing with her tongue. I am not sure if it is reflex, her dislike for the new formula, or just her exploring all she can do. 
She is such a sweet baby! She slept from 6:00pm to 8:00 am this morning. Eric did wake her up at 10:00 last night and feed her a bottle and put her right back down, but that is still amazing!
In the morning when I hear her she is making such happy sounds. As soon as she sees me she gives me a big smile. It is enough to make my heart jump for joy. It is so sweet. I love you Carli!

0 comments: