Monday, September 10, 2012

Eliza's First Day of School


Eliza started Pre- K today at the same preschool that she went to last year. She has been expressing mixed feelings about going. Just this morning she told me that she wasn't going to go. Once she found out her friends from church were going to be there she changed her mind. She also would rather be in the 4 year old class than Pre- K. I think she doesn't want to grow up and go to kindergarten next year. Eliza likes to stay home and do her own thing much more than Gretta ever wanted to. 
I am sure once she gets to school she will love it!

ps. When I picked her up she said the first day was, "Awesome!!!" She is excited to take snack on Friday. I am glad that she had a great time!
First she didn't want me to take her picture. This is so classic Eliza!!!





Her friends from church who will be in her class, Maya and Alyssa. 


0 comments: