Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Coming home from the first day of school

Gretta had a great first day of school. She loved having 3 recesses and seeing all of her friends again. She also loves her new teacher Mrs. Fellows. 
The funny thing is one of the reasons we picked Gretta's name is that it wasn't in the top 100 of names. I never wanted her to be Gretta F. I had so many friends who were Sara(h) with or with an h or Jennifer, Jenny, etc. 
Well it only lasted until First Grade. There is another Greta in her class, but she only spells it with one T. She told me today she is going to go by Gretta F. I suggested Gretta Noelle instead of Gretta F. We will see what happens. 



After school. It turned out to be a HOT day and the school doesn't have A/C, so she was hot! I made her walk home from the school bus too. 

Getting off the bus after her first day.

0 comments: