Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Aquarium with Amanda and Bryant

Today we meet up with my friend from nursing school, Amanda, and her son Bryant at the Aquarium in Sandy. I kept reminding Gretta on the way up that we were in Utah now, and not to expect the Long Beach Aquarium. However I was quite surprised a how good it was. We had a fun time and can't wait to go again. It was only $28 for an annual membership, so we can go back again and again.
They have a Utah exhibit, and a cool South American exhibit. They even had piranha's. I had never seen them in person. Plus a HUGE water snake of some kind. I didn't get close enough to find out. The Crocodiles were kind of creepy too.
The kids really liked the whole thing. We even got to go to story time.


Driving the boat in the Utah Exhibit






1 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for the fun time!