Monday, November 30, 2009

La Canada 10 year High School Reunion

I went down to La Canada for my 10 year high school reunion! Has it really been that long and am I really that old. It was great to see old friends. But, I also reflected on how grateful I am for the choices I've made in living the gospel and striving for higher education. It has made all the difference.






Pictured above (left to right): Jared Kushida, Dutch Turley, me, Greg Swenson, Andrew Archer




Pictured above (left to right): me, Jared Kushida, Greg Swenson, Jeff Riddell, Dutch Turley, Matt Shupper)


I know what you're thinking. But, no the above picture was not doctored in any way. I really was that handsome in highschool!


Mom and Dad graciously babysat Eliza for me. I took her down with me to LC. Gretchen and I "divided and conquered" the parenting responsibilities. We are much better man to man defenders than zone defenders.


Eliza enjoyed some good quality time with Grandpa and Grandma being the center of attention and only grandchild around.





0 comments: