Monday, November 16, 2009

Nana's Visit and the Primary Program


My mom came this weekend to help with the girls and to go to Gretta's first primary program. Gretta always gets so excited when she knows that Nana is coming. My mom was here when she got home from preschool on Thursday. My mom also watched them on Friday while I worked. They had so much fun. They went to story time at the Library, to Panda Express for lunch and then to the Paleontology Museum at BYU. If you ask Eliza what a dinosaur says the will roar at you. It is pretty cute. Some nice BYU student also gave them a great chalk drawing of a dinosaur.
Friday night my mom took me shopping to find a new dress for my cousins wedding. We were successful in just under one hour of shopping. Yeah!!! We got so lucky. I found two great dresses, and they both happened to be on sale.
Saturday we went up to Salt Lake to the Gateway Children's Museum. Gretta was so excited to show Nana what a great place it was. We had a fun time. Gretta and Eliza also made Turkey's during the craft time.
PLUS Nana bought us a 6 MONTH PASS so we can go back again all winter. YEAH!!! We are going to go next Wed when we pick up Allison from the airport. I am sure we are going to use it a lot this winter. It is always so much fun to have someplace warm and fun to go to for free.
Thanks Nana for a wonderful visit!!!!
Please come back and visit us soon.
Sunday Gretta did a great job in the Primary Program. She was darling singing from the stand. I am so sad most of you didn't get to see it. Hopefully she will do a command performance for you in person.





























Making the treats they gave the kids after the primary program. Eliza had to get in on the action too.

0 comments: