Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cousin Sarah's Wedding

I dropped the kids off in LA where the Fors' graciously offered to watch them and headed back to Utah. Then Eric and I headed to Southern Virginia for my cousin

Sarah Snyder's wedding to Jeff Bennett.
It was the social event of the season and also tons of fun to have a Snyder Family reunion.
Gabe's mom flew to MN to watch Jackson, so we were all without our kids for the weekend. The whole weekend was wonderful. We arrived Friday night just in time for the Fiesta. It was fun to see some family I haven't seen in a while. The wedding was Saturday afternoon/evening. We all boarded a bus at the county club and headed to the Church which was 45 mins away. Luckily they had already arranged for the buses because it was snowing. It doesn't snow that often in Southern Virginia. It was a beautiful ceremony held in an old historic Church in downtown Norfolk. After the ceremony we all headed back to the James River Country Club for the dinner/reception. We had a great time dancing the night away. Sarah was a beautiful bride and Jeff seems like a great guy.
Sunday we had a little trouble leaving due to the "Blizzard of 2009", but we made it back to LA only a little late.
It was a wonderful weekend.

Anna & Gabe

Dad, Alex, Mom, Emily, me





mom, Sarah, Anna, me

Mom, Anna, me, Aunt Candy

Mom, Anna, Me, Aunt Candy, Aunt Marie

The whole gang
Barbara, Mom, Uncle Bob, Elenore, me, Aunt Marie, Alex
Dad, Gabe, Anna, Eric, Uncle Mike

The Snyder Siblings


Jessica, me, Anna


The gang at brunch the next day.


The James river

Waiting for hours to leave the Norfolk airport.

0 comments: