Monday, March 29, 2010

The places I have lived the past few years.

324 North 750 East
The first place I lived after moving to Provo from Ricks College was "The Colony". The first semester my roommate was my sister, Anna. Then she went to Jerusalem and her best friend, Natalie Ward, came home from Jerusalem, so they switched places. We sure had fun at The Colony. It was a fun ward. Plus when you walked home you could see who was home in the ward, so a lot of hanging out happened. This also happens to be the furthest away from campus that I lived. My Bishop was Bishop Brown. He was great. He would bring his Motor home to the Colony and park it on the street to conduct tithing settlement, so we wouldn't have to walk all the way to campus. This is the ward I left for my mission from.

Then after my mission I moved to "Condo Row". The first year right after my mission I lived in #22 with Jolie & Maggie Chan and Wami. Then I moved upstairs to #36 and lived with Kendra Buese, Valarie Auger, and Malinda Lynch.
I enjoyed living in Condo row. I meet a lot of great friends and had a wonderful ward. I started dinner group while at Condo Row. I have many great memories of my different dinner groups. Scott Smith, Andrew Eaton, Dave Harper, Shaughn Sparks, and my roommates always had a great time.


Then I moved to the Meringue house. I drove past it everyday to get to Condo Row and thought it was so cute. I just happened that a friend of Anna's from Jerusalem lived there, and I had to drop something off to her once. Once I saw the inside I was really hooked. As luck would have it a spot opened up and I moved in May 2003. I had great roommates, Sarah Stewart, Sarah Becker, Leanne, Amy Todd and Mary Rasband. We had a really fun summer. Then something happened that would change my life for ever...

320 North 700 East
Eric came back from a summer in Hawaii and home and moved back into the brown house two doors down. The rest is history.

Our first married apartment was Roberta Linn #307. It was a tiny one bedroom apartment. We went to the Married Student Ward, so everyone who lived by us was in our ward. It was fun and we made some great couple friends. The Erickson's happen to live in our ward again in Provo right now.





Then we moved to South Pasadena where we lived for 4 years.
1719 Fremont Ave #302

Now we are here. This cute house also close to BYU. We haven't branched out much. We still live south of campus, and are making great memories.

0 comments: