Saturday, August 7, 2010

Camp Carolyn Day #2

While the guys played in the AGC golf tournament we went to lunch at Shore Lodge. We had a great time relaxing by the lake. 
While we waited for our food Nana took the kids to play on the beach.
They sure had a great time. 

The golfers did great. Gabe got "Closest to the Pin" and they tied for 3rd place. Way to go golfers. 
Once they were home my dad, Eric, Eliza and me went back to Shore Lodge to rent paddle boards. We rented on when my dad came to visit in Michigan and it was a tough wavy day on the lake. This time it went much better. I even tried. 


Going out for the first time.
Way to go Pops! He didn't even fall down once. (This is a lot harder than it looks.)

Me heading out to try it out.
I was able to get up, but never able to the board turned around for a pictures from the front. Instead this happened...
Oh well. It was fun and I was proud of my self for even getting up. I'll do better next time.

Cousins in the bath with Aunt Anna and Nana

What a fun trip! Thanks so much Nana for organizing Camp Carolyn 2010. We can't wait for 2011!

0 comments: