Saturday, August 14, 2010

Victoria,BC- August 14, 2010

August 14, 2010- Victoria, BC
I was super excited to go to Victoria on our cruise. I have wanted to go to Victoria ever since I was a freshman at Rick's College and my little sister went with the Borah High School choir group as a senior. She raved about how beautiful it was. I would have to agree! I wish we could have spent more time there. I definitely want to go back someday. We docked at 6pm and had to be back on the ship at midnight. Due to the lack of time we took the boats tour to Butchart Gardens. We got a little city tour along the way too.

The gardens were spectacular. However, the place was a bit over run. There were at least 10,000 other people there to enjoy them too. Saturday night's in the summer they do fireworks. We weren't sure what kind of fireworks they would be, but they were amazing! They had a theme and a whole bunch that we set up on the ground that moved. It is hard to explain. It was a really impressive fireworks show and a great way to end our Cruise. 
On the way home we go to see the Parliament building all light up with lights on it. It was spectacular.
What a great evening.

0 comments: