Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Krispy Kreme Field Trip & Shopping Trip

 Gretta with Lucy and Grace. Lucy goes to preschool with Gretta.

Today some of the MBA spouses took our kids on a Krispy Kreme Field Trip. It was a big hit with the girls. They were so excited when I pulled in the parking lot. I think the only other time they have been there was last year on the field trip and almost every time we pass the store Gretta asks me if we can stop and get donuts. So they were thrilled when we pulled in the parking lot.
 Enjoying their donuts. Gretta ate 3.
 Gretta & Lucy
 Then we went to Old Navy. I bought Gretta a new pair of jeans this fall and she has already out grown them and gotten a hole in the knee. So she begged me for another pair. She didn't use to like to wear jeans, but I think since most kids wear them to preschool she wants to fit in and ask to wear them more. When we got to the store she actually wanted two pairs, but I talked her into just getting one. Since she was getting a new pair I got Eliza a new pair too. They were both so excited they had to model them when we got home.
 When did she grow up? Doesn't she look so old.

Showing off for the camera.

0 comments: