Friday, March 11, 2011

Discovery Gateway with Carrie

Friday we met up with my friend Carrie Crane at the Discovery Gateway. Carrie and I went to nursing school and Jerusalem together. I figured out that we have been friends for 13 years. She actually was in So Cal the same time we were, so we would get together in LA sometimes. Randomly enough her husband is also from LaCanada. His parents have since moved to Utah, but it is a small world! Brandon graduated from LC too. Carrie moved to Utah when we did, so it has been fun to still be able to get together. 
I realized I didn't get any pictures of her or her kids. Most likely because she is 36 weeks pregnant with her 4th and didn't want her picture taken. Oh well. Next time.
The girls sure had a fun time. Gretta and Eliza are really close in age to her 2 & 3 children, Hailey and Hunter.
I wish we lived closer to the Gateway it is such a great Children's Museum. We had a fun time. 
Thanks Carrie!




0 comments: