Friday, March 4, 2011

Provo Library Fairy Tea Party

Friday I took the girls plus the neighbor girl, who's mom just had a baby,  to Fairy Tea the the Provo Library. We sure had a fun time. First we went to the Paul Mitchell Beauty School that is around the corner to get their hair done. I realized it is the first time my girls have been to a "salon". They have always had their hair cut at someones house before, so they were so excited. I even talked Eliza into getting hers cut. She has been refusing to let me put it in pig tails lately, so it looked like she had a mullet.
Here are the before pictures...
Sydney the neighbor girl.
Gretta getting her hair curled.
Eliza sitting so nice and still in the chair.
Gretta at the 1/2 way point.
After their hair was done we came home and painted their nails.
Here is Sydney's hair after.
Gretta's after. I wish I had gotten her hair curled for Darron's wedding. It looks beautiful curled!

All ready to go!
Meeting the fairies.

Watching the ballerina's dance. They were beautiful!

waiting for her food!

Meeting the Fairy King and court.
We sure had a fun time together!

0 comments: