Monday, March 28, 2011

Jimmer mania!!!

We were so excited that BYU made it to the Sweet 16. On Tuesday they started selling "Sweet 16" shirts at the BYU Bookstore. We walked up Tuesday night to check them out. They didn't have any in the girls sizes and Eric wanted to wait to see if they would get into the Elight Eight or Final Four before buying at "Sweet 16" shirt. BYU hasn't made it to the Sweet 16 since the year Eric was born! 
We did buy the girls a poster and when I came home from work on Thursday this is what I found....
I guess we know who high Gretta ranks BYU Basketball. 
Thursday night we watched the game with fellow MBA students in the MBA lounge. We sure had fun until they lost! Oh well. It was sure a great season. What a fun year to be at BYU and get to participate in Jimmer Mania. 
PS. I think Gretta has a crush on Jimmer. She told me that he is her favorite, and then today made me write down this song she made up so she could give it to Conner at preschool. After I wrote it down she put a big heart on it. Do you think her crush is on Conner or Jimmer???
( I am so sad I didn't copy the paper. I didn't really think she would give it way to Conner.)
Jimmer's song
I love Jimmer! Why did you have to let us down? Now there is now more BYU Basketball to watch. I love Jimmer.

0 comments: