Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Walking to BYU

Poor Eliza didn't feel good today. She woke me up this morning throwing up in my bed. She has had a bad habit lately of crying about 5am in the morning, so we have been letting her sleep with us in the morning. We should have never let that happen, but now it happens about everyday. So she threw up in my bed. What ag great way to start the day. 
Then she feel asleep this morning in front of the TV after two hot baths and some medicine. I had to take Gretta a preschool, so I loaded Eliza up in the stroller and she slept the whole way to campus. Once we got there I had promised Gretta I would buy her lunch at the Cougar Eat. They are learning about restaurants in preschool, and last week went on a field trip to the Cougar Eat. She has been begging to go back since 
Also Eliza woke up and seemed to be 100% herself. 
We shared a pizza and then got creamery ice cream.  We also ran into Marissa and she joined us too.
It is always fun to walk around campus. It is nice the weather has been nicer and we were able to walk to preschool. It is too bad our schedule is so busy we don't get to do it more often.


I think the Creamery has some of the best ice cream on earth!

1 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Got to love the morning throw up in your bed. Been there! Ick. Creamery ice cream can make anyone feel better though!