Friday, March 29, 2013

Carli's1st Birthday Party

Checking into the hotel the kids were crazy!!! Poor Carli is just looking at them wishing she could participate! 
We walked from the hotel to pick up the pizza. It is fun to be in Chicago staying downtown. It is always fun to come visit the "Big" City every once in a while. Sometimes I miss the vibe of a big city. I think that is one reason I am excited to go to Sao Paulo for a little while. I am sure after 6 months in Sao Paulo I will be happy to go back to our country life:) 
We had Chicago Deep Dish Pizza for dinner and then cake to celebrate Carli's 1st Birthday! Carli was more interested in playing with the cake than eating it. Oh well. It's her birthday.
We are so happy Carli joined our family and so happy we could celebrate her birthday with my whole family.
We love you Carli!!!




























0 comments: