Sunday, March 24, 2013

Time out for Women


I went down to Indianapolis with some ladies from my ward for Time Out For Women. We had a great time. I stayed with Elizabeth Christensen, my MBA friend who lives in Kalamazoo, and stayed up way to late. It was fun to also see a few people I haven't seen for a while. I ran into a girl I graduated from nursing school with at Ricks College 15 years ago! I also saw Marissa. It is always fun to see Marissa and I am so grateful for what a great job she did watching my kids while I worked at BYU. She lives in St. Louis right now. It was also fun to see her mom and meet her older sister for the first time. 
Indianapolis was great and I think we need to make a trip back as a family. It was an easy drive from our house and the downtown was quite impressive. 
It was a nice girls weekend. 

0 comments: