Friday, February 7, 2014

More Cute Carli

Tuesday night we went sledding at Five Pines. It was an EP Clarke PTO activity. Due the short supply of double tubes Carli hung out in the lodge with me. Doesn't she look cute. It was really cold outside and I was to much of a wimp to go and take pictures of the girls and Eric sledding. They had a great time and were super excited because their teachers came too!
The sad news is that I lost Carli's coat that night. One the way home it was so cold the Minivan door wouldn't shut all the way. Eric tried to to it manually, but it still wouldn't shut. After we had driven for a while at a stop sign I decided to try and open and shut the door again to see if it would close. Well I forgot Carli had her coat on top of her and she must of thrown it out of the door when it was open. We didn't realize that until we got home and it was late and dark and snowy. I didn't think it was worth Eric going back to look for it. Luckily I found a coat on sale at the Children's Place for $6.99 so she has something to wear:) I think it's going to be a long winter.....
Carli hanging out with me at the OBs office. We WAITED 1 hour!!! Let's just say that coming back and having an OB and a Maternal Fetal Medicine appointment here reminded me I would have been just fine if not better off in Brazil!!!!
Carli playing. She put the paper towels down like they were sheets and then laid down on top of them to take a nap with her baby. She is a good little player and she loves dolls!!!
This is her say, "Cheese" expression. She found the toys at the Mall when we went to get the ipad fixed. 

0 comments: