Thursday, October 30, 2008

Descanso Garden Parent Ed Field Trip

I was really excited to go to Descanso Garden for Gretta's PCC Parent Ed field trip today. A few years ago we took our Christmas card photo at the pumpkin patch they have set up by the entrance. I was hoping to get some good photo today, so I dress both girls in their denim dresses. However it didn't turn out as expected. First the pumpkin patch wasn't nearly as cool as before, second I couldn't get Gretta to take off her Halloween Costume, and third Eliza was a sleep most of the time, and I just couldn't wake her up because she always gets woken up. Plus I couldn't get Gretta to even sit by the pumpkins. Oh well. I guess we will have to get some cute pictures of them together some other time. We still had a fun time.

Here is Eliza a sleep in the stroller.

Here is Gretta in her Snow White Dress





Gretta and two of her friends Rebecca and Ray in the Secret Garden Maze.



What a beautiful princess!
Overall we had a great time and enjoyed the beautiful gardens and a nice fall day in LA.






1 comments:

mistyp said...

What a pretty Snow White!!