Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Cousins

We went to Minnesota for Jackson's baby blessing over the weekend.
Here is the first post of pictures from the weekend.


The cousins in Jackson's crib together. (I guess you have to be under 6 months old to be mesmerized by the mobile.)
Gretta enjoyed reading Jackson & Eliza books.


Eliza enjoyed watching Jackson's mobile with him.

Here is something my sister wrote about the weekend that I took from her blog....

"Ready for the story, guys?" is what Gretta asked Jackson & Eliza when she was reading to them in Jackson's crib. Gretta always cracks me up! "It's kind of cold in Minnesota" is another line that cracked me up. You don't know what cold is Gretta! We had a lovely weekend with highs in the 60s/70s. I think it would be wise for Gretta to not come visit in January!
I agree us California's don't know what cold weather really is, and that is why we are staying in California. We sure had a great time and wish we got to see you more often.

4 comments:

The Skinny Diaries of Allison said...

aww! so cute! Gretta looks like such a big girl with those two! The mother hen of the cousins.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

How cute! The cousins playing with the mobile and reading. These pictures are priceless.

mistyp said...

Cute! I wish we would have gotten to see Eliza when we were there. Glad we got to see you two though!

Annie said...

Too cute! Is Jackson Anna's baby? Tell her she picked a great name!!! (and congrats on that cute boy!)