Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Second hand store find!

Gretta has been telling me for a while that she wants to be Snow White for Halloween. I think it is because they do a Snow White dance at her dance class. One day while she was at preschool I went to TJmaxx in LaCanada and found a beautiful Disney Snow White dress just her size that was beautiful. I was so excited. I just knew that she was going to be so happy. When I went to pick her up at preschool and showed her the dress she didn't get to excited. In fact, she acted sad. When I asked her what was wrong she told me she wanted to be the "pink" princess. I knew I should have bought all three princess dress and let her pick, but it was to late.
The next week when I went back to look they were all gone. I went to the second hand store looking for something else, and this is what I found.... Score. The funny thing was that when I showed it to Gretta she got all excited, but then she told me she wanted Daddy to be Snow White, so the dress wouldn't have to go back. She is pretty smart. I actually think she is going to have to wear the Snow White dress for trick or treating because the pink dress is a little long and hard to walk in. So she lucked out!

Cinderella costume. One size fits most for $4.50


The smallest Cinderella you have ever seen.



Sleeping beauty dress for $8.50. What a great deal. It is a really Disney one with a hoop skirt.







0 comments: