Thursday, January 29, 2009

Eliza's 9 month well check up

Eliza had her 9 month well check up today. It was a little bit late, but better late than never. She is doing great!
Here are her stats:

height 29 inches--- 90%
weight 22 pounds---92%
Head circumference 45 cm---80%
My failure to thrive kid has definitely started thriving.

Some of her resent tricks are: Eliza is...
1. babbling- she still loves to say da da the best, but her new word is uh-oh. She just likes to sing and make sounds too.
2. grabbing for everything. I have to be careful how close she is to everything or the next thing I know she is pulling it down. The other day I was standing by the refrigerator holding her and the next thing I knew she had pulled some of the papers off of it.
3. becoming more mobile. She can stand up for a long time now. She is also scooting backwards. She still can't really move forwards, but she is getting close. Gretta is cheering her on and trying to teach her how to crawl.
4. trying new foods. She still likes to feed herself more than being feed, but at least she has been willing to try some new foods lately.
5. rocking out to the beat. Eliza loves any kind of music.
6. growing teeth. She now has 4 teeth. One top front tooth, and three bottom front teeth.
7. wants to be part of the action. She hates being left along and will cry if I leave her sight for a few seconds.
8. loves her big sister. Gretta can always make Eliza laugh.

We love you!!!

Trying to show off some of her moves.

Resting on the job.

Isn't she cute!!!
Gretta joined in on the action.

1 comments:

mistyp said...

I need to catch up on all your posts! Cute girls! Love their pictures most recently posted! I LOVE the close up ones of both of them...those are my favorite kinds...close!!! :) Looks like you've been keeping busy! So have we! Take care! P.S. Love the paper next to her so you remember what age she was...I might have to try that one. ;)