Saturday, January 31, 2009

Great Deals!

Gretta's preschool had a "Clean out your closet sale." I took advantage of the opportunity to clean out my closet and gave them 4 bags of cloths. It was a "Win/Win" situation for everyone.

All of the money they earned at the sale went to a mission in Boyle Heights. Last Thursday was the sale, and I splurged and spent $8. I bought Gretta tap shoes, a baby crib for her doll, a DVD game, a mobile just like baby Jackson has for Eliza, and a whole bunch of books. They were 4 for $1.

The mobile


tap shoes


Then on Friday Linda and I went to the sample sale. I found some great deals. This is a new out fit I bought Gretta for $10. It is kind of like the blue/white polka dot pants and blue shirt set I bought at the sample sale 2 years ago for $10 that she still wears on a weekly basis. It has gone from being pants to being shorts. I have a feeling this might be her new favorite "samples sale" purchase.


New favorite outfit(The blue outfit)

Linda bought the girls matching outfits. Gretta didn't want to model hers because she didn't want to take her new "favorite"outfit off.





0 comments: