Sunday, January 18, 2009

LA Clippers Game Court Side

Eric told me he had something special planned for our Saturday night date night. He took care of everything. He told me to be ready at 6:00pm in casual cloths. The babysitter arrived then just a few minutes later his sister, Allison and her husband Rod, arrived too. We got in their car and headed??? I didn't know where we were going. I had asked him before if we were going to a LA Laker's game and he said that the Laker's weren't playing on the 17th. We headed to downtown and once we got to the Staples Center I figured out what was going on, but I had no idea how good it was going to be. There was Clippers game at the Staples Center on the 17th. As we pulled into the parking garage they directed us to the VIP parking. It was sweet! Then we had dinner at the ESPN Zone at LA LIVE! Once we got to the game Eric wouldn't let me see the tickets. We kept going down, and down and down until we were on the FLOOR! My feet were on the FLOOR! We were right under the basket. It was so cool!!! I know that the Clippers are the B team in town, but still court side at the Staples Center is court side! It was so cool to see the players up close, and be only about 20 feet away from the bench. You could see all of the inside jokes and the players expressions on the court. It was so cool. Of all the sport I like watching Basketball is my favorite! I grew up going to the BSU games with my dad and we had great seat too. I always love good seats.
Eric was lucky enough to get these tickets from work. I guess Donald Sterling, owner of the Clippers, gave these seats to the bank. He is a client of BofA's. The ticket price is $1,500 a seat. WOW.
Thanks Eric for such a wonderful night. I felt like a movie star. You're the best!



















This picture is from the top of the lower section. Can you believe how many people were behind us? Crazy.

Picture with the ultimate fan. The crazy thing about this picture is that a few extra people joined us just like they were part of the group. Two f them I was able to cut two of them out, but the guy in the back is an extra.
P.S. Dennis and Linda recorded the game on TiVo and we were on TV a whole bunch of times.

0 comments: