Monday, January 12, 2009

Gretta's 3rd year well check up

Gretta had her 3 year old well check this last week. Better late than never. Here are her stats...

Height 38 3/4 inches 90%percentile
Weight 34lbs 90%percentile
blood pressure 93/48
pulse 102

I am not sure how a kid who you can see ever rib because she is so skinny is in the 90% for weight, but I guess at least she is proportional.

The 3 year old well check has no shots. Yeah!!! She did however have to get some blood drawn to see if she is anemic. She has been pale lately, and due to her high dairy diet he wanted to rule it out.
I had Eric take her on Saturday because my pediatrician insisted that it be drawn at the hospital, and it always takes so long to get it done. They waited 45+ minutes on Saturday. I just couldn't get up enough energy to get us to the hospital knowing I would have to wait at least 45 minutes with 2 kids. The report was that Gretta was very brave. Thanks Eric for taking her!

0 comments: