Thursday, January 1, 2009

Rose Parade and Fors Family Christmas

I love the Rose Parade. We came down to the Rose Parade when I was a kids and my grandparents lived in Pasadena. Until you see the floats up close it is hard to really appreciate how beautiful they are or how much work goes into making them.
I think we been every year since we have been married. Well the year that Gretta was born, only my Mom, Dad and Eric went, and they got poured on. So I am glad I took that year off.
This year it was a picture perfect day in Pasadena.
All of use waiting for the first float to come down Colorado Blvd.
Eliza awaiting her first Rose Parade.



Happy 2009

The Trader Joe's Float



Gretta waving to the floats.

Gretta, Rod, Linda, Dennis, Gretchen, Eric

Gretta's favorite float.




Since we missed Christmas with the Fors we all opened our Christmas presents together as a family. Christmas extended.
Opening presents at the Fors. These hats were from my Aunt Marie.

Watching football, or Sleeping???
Eliza with Dennis


Gretta's new doll house from Grandma and Grandpa Fors. Thank you! Gretta will really enjoy this for years to come.

0 comments: