Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mommy and Me day at Preschool

Today was "Mommy and Me" day at preschool. Gretta was so excited that I was going to get to come play with her at preschool. I had to go to work this morning like very Tuesday, so Linda dropped her off. When I showed up Gretta was so excited. It really made me so happy to see her so excited. All of the other kids moms came too. We played at the play dough table, the craft table, the glue table, and Gretta painted me an Easter egg and also played in the "goo". I really enjoyed myself and wish I got to go to preschool more often.
Gretta's preschool is great. We have been so happy at St. George's this year
Gretta,
Thanks so much for sharing a day at preschool with me. It was so much fun!
Love,
Mom

Playing with "goo"


The glue table. Miss Brenda said this is one of Gretta's favorites. Gretta made a plate for me, Eric, Eliza and Grandma.


This is one of the play grounds. They also have another one for the kids to play on.


The artist in the family.

1 comments:

aaron and meg facer said...

What a fun day! I remember that my brother Ryan got to go to Saint George's and I was jealous--look at all the fun things do to!