Thursday, March 19, 2009

Solo Disneyland Trip

Gretta and I didn't have PCC class on Wednesday, so we went to Disneyland. It was the first real solo trip I have made by myself with two kids. We had a great time. It was a beautiful sunny, warm day in Southern California. Disneyland was crowded due to spring break, but we still had a good time. Gretta was so excited because she finally got her picture on her own pass. It was such a success that we are going to try and go again soon. Gretta, me, Eliza, waiting for "Alice in Wonderland"
Gretta on "It's a Small World"
They have changed the ride a little bit. It now has Disney characters hidden throughout the ride. Gretta got pretty excited to see Ariel, and Nemo. When I heard they had changed the ride I was a little worried, but it still pretty much looks the same just the same.




Gretta and Eliza
What a great day!!!


0 comments: