Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Goodbye old friend


Anyone who has been my roommate has seen my pink and blue hair clips. I use them in the morning to hold back my hair while I put on my makeup. I use them at night to hold back my hair while I wash my face. I have tried other things like putting my hair in a pony-tail, but I always return to my pink and blue clips. I think I have had them since I was 12. They are like a pair of good friends. I have taken them on every vacation, trip or over night adventure since I was little. I have also been very proud of myself for never losing them.
Today the blue clip broke. I am so sad to say good-bye to an old friend.

4 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Hey I have some of those. They work great.

Nicole said...

I can get you more if you need some. I have a ton.

mistyp said...

Guess all good things come to an end, huh? ;)

Shanell Farr said...

you've got to try a tassi... they're the BEST! www.tassicompany.com