Thursday, June 4, 2009

Reptile Day at PCC

Today was Reptile Day at our PCC Class. I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I am not that fond of most reptiles. The day started out pretty much as usual.
Songtime

Here is Ms. Henery doing song time with the kids. Gretta is hiding under the red bean bag. Can you see her?


Eliza enjoying the outside toys.

Then the show started. It was presented by The Reptile Family

Here is Kenny holding a scorpion. Way to scary for me!
Then the lizard. They have been taught how to pose.

Ms. Henery had to get in on the action. This one is sleeping on it's back with a dollar bill in its arms.

Next came the turtles

Gretta's friend Rebecca holding one of the turtles.

The parents holding the python. Notice I was taking the picture and didn't get to close.

The boys holding the python.

The girls holding the phyton. Gretta wouldn't go up and hold the snake. I think some of my bias wore off on her.

It was a great show. Gretta really liked the frogs (which I didn't get a picture of) and the turtles.
I would have to agree that the turtles were the cutest of them all.

0 comments: