Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane


Tomorrow we start our big two week family vacation. I am flying with the girls to Boise tomorrow, and then to Utah Thursday night. Cousin Lauren VanLueewen is getting married on Friday. Then Saturday we fly to Spain. Europe here we come!!!
I am pretty impressed with myself because this is all I am taking. A carry-on duffel and my backpack diaper bag. Any of you who have traveled with me before should also be impressed.
I hope I haven't forgotten anything.

3 comments:

bryceandjamie said...

Hi Gretch! That's awesome you are going to Spain!!! What an adventure. Have a wonderful time! (I am impressed by the tiny bit of luggage--way to go!)

Annie said...

I need some luggage lessons from you!! We are going to Boston, NY, DC, and Nashville (Dave's grandparents) this summer- and I am stressed about luggage!I want to take as little as possible--- with the 5 of us! :)
HAVE FUN!!!! Can't wait to read your posts about your trip! I hope it's a blast! :)

mistyp said...

Very impressive! Hope you had fun...guess you're back now?