Sunday, August 30, 2009

Backyards are great!!!


One of the things we have loved most about living in a house is the backyard. It is so wonderful for Gretta to be able to go outside when ever she wants.
One of her request when we were looking for a house to rent was that it had a swing set in the backyard. Well our great house didn't come with one, so I had been looking on Craigslist to see if I could find one. They were all a little more expensive than I wanted, plus they all said, "must move yourself." I couldn't figure out how we were going to be able to get one home.
One afternoon last week a friend said that all the summer stuff was on clearance at Kmart. So we went by after preschool and came home with this! Or should I say a box with the swing set in it. With a little help by Eric and Darron we got the whole thing put together. Gretta and the neighborhood kids have already had a ton of fun on it. I am planning on selling it when we leave and have the new owners move it.

3 comments:

Annie said...

YEA Backyards!!! :)I bet Gretta and Eliza love their new swing set! I am glad you are doing well there in Utah!I love that you are a minivan Mom now! :) Best of luck with all your new adventures!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

That is a nice backyard! I love the new swingset.

The Waldrams said...

I wish we had grass in our backyard so we could have a swingset. Enjoy!