Tuesday, August 25, 2009

MINIVAN MOM!!!

Say Good bye to this...
Hello Minivan Mom.

Driving the car off the lot
We finally bought a minivan!!! Yeah!!! I don't know who is more excited me or Gretta. She can't wait to invite all of her friends to drive around with us. We have been looking at Minivans since Gretta was born and I was driving the VW Beetle. As for the Beetle, the transmission went out just before we left for Utah, so it didn't make the trip with us. It stayed in California to get fixed and sold. It does make me a little sad that my first car and car of my single days had to get sold, but I am also very excited for this next stage of my life...MINIVAN MOM!
Eric is also excited to get to drive the Infinite around town now.


This photo is by Gretta. Taken out side of our house.

6 comments:

Anna said...

Your new van is BEAUTIFUL!!! How exciting. I'm glad you guys finally bit the bullet! Also, Gretta is getting to be a pretty good photographer!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I like it! Gretta is really good at pictures now. Wow! I didn't even know.

Nicole said...

I am so happy for you! I can't believe you finally did it. Yeah!!!!!!!!!

The Waldrams said...

Yay for mini vans! We need to start looking into them. They seem so much more practical.

Carrie said...

Love the minivan! I think our vans are twins. The DVD player will change your life, yeah!!!

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Love it and you wil love it so much.