Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My last day of work at City of Hope


Dr. Andersen, Kay Neumann, me, Hilary Gibbins
My last day of work at City of Hope they had a little luncheon for me. I am really going to miss my work team. I don't think I will ever work with a Doctor who is a brilliant of a surgeon and still a great human being as Dr. James Andersen. As and NP your attending Doctor can make or break your job most of the time. Working with Dr. Andersen has always been a joy. There is a reason he has been voted in the top 15 breast cancer surgeons in the whole US. It is great to work with someone who you know does a great job, and takes good care of his patients.
Hilary Gibbins, PA came to work at COH about 1 year after I had Gretta. She took my full time job. I love Hilary. She has been so wonderful to work with. We have become such good friends and she is a great mentor. She has a daughter who graduated with Eric from High School. I will miss Tuesday clinic with Hilary.
Kay Neumann is the department secretary. I didn't have as much contact with her on a daily basis, but she always took good care of me.



The nursing staff in 2B is also wonderful.
It is sad to say good bye. I am headed to the BYU Health Center for at least 2 years.

0 comments: