Sunday, September 27, 2009

BYU vs CSU

BYU 42 CSU 23 Final Score

We have season tickets to the BYU Football games. It is one of the perks of being back in Provo. I missed last weeks game against Florida State due to my mom's birthday, but I guess I didn't miss much. I was excited. We waited until Eric got home from New Orleans to go to the game. e made it by half time. We ran into some old friends and meet up with an old college friend. (Holly, Gretta kept looking for Julie the whole game too!)
It was fun to be back in Cougar Stadium. Gretta loved watching Cosmo and Eliza love the cheering and music. It was a fun game. Go Cougars!!!

Gretchen with Amber Hintze
Amber and I went to through Rick's nursing program together and to Jerusalem too.


The whole gang! Amber and Chris have been married for 10 years and have 5 kids. Amber doesn't look a day older than when we were at Ricks. It was so much fun to see her.




0 comments: