Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The day has finally come!

So I am officially a Utah resident again for better or worse. They aren't very strict about changing your drivers license in Utah. You can actually register to vote with an out of state drivers license. I we have been debating what to do about this for a while, but we figured we would finally make it official. The good news is that my last Utah drivers license actually expired in May of 2009, so since it hadn't been 6 months I didn't have to re-take the written exam and could just apply for a renewal which was only $25. The bad news is that Eric's expired Jan 2009, so he will have to re-take the test etc.
So I guess we really call Utah home for now.

1 comments:

mistyp said...

Oh, come on! :) It isn't that bad to be a UT resident, is it???? You sure have jumped in on all the "fun" it has to offer! ;) I haven't been so good at keeping up on blogs sice I had #3! You have posted tons of cute pics! Your girls are both getting sooooo big! Especially the youngest. I was going to try to get a hold of you before Sister Roundy moved to England, but time got away from me. Do you think you might have time to meet up with some of us Sisters before Sis. Jarvis moves in a month or so??? Let me know! She's down there closer to you. Do you know of any other sisters who are still around?