Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Living Room and Dinning Room


This is what you see when you walk in the front door.


We are almost 100% moved in. A girl who's husband is in the MBA program came over and helped me get the living room figured out. It is nice to finally have some pictures on the walls and feel a little more moved in. Now if I could only get the rest of the rooms done. (Oh well still on the do to list.)
My dad and Eric did a great job hanging the curtain rods.
Thanks so much!!!

The living room

dinning room

Hallway

I really do love this house. It is the perfect size for us and very cozy.

2 comments:

The Waldrams said...

Looks great Gretchen! We'll have to come visit sometime.

Jimmy and Katie said...

oh my gosh! I love the colors you chose. it looks amazing! when can we come visit?