Friday, July 9, 2010

Should I worry if they are being quiet??? YES!

I was getting ready for Friday night date night and saw the girls run into the kitchen. The like to hid out in the small space in the pantry. They pretend it is their house etc. It has some empty garbage cans in it and sometimes I find their toys in there. I didn't think that much about it until it had been quiet for too long. I went with the camera to take a look and this is what I found at first...
You can't see Gretta because she is behind the trash cans. Notice one of the trash cans is wrapped in paper towel. I thought they were eating chocolate pudding under there until I looked closer.

Then I realized they were eating Carnation instant breakfast right out of the can. Yuck! I think my girls like chocolate as much as I do. At least this kind is suppose to be healthy.
Now it is up high in the pantry so this can't happen again.


0 comments: