Friday, May 27, 2011

The Boise Zoo

 We got back from Michigan at 3AM. We changed our flights to come home early, and we are so glad we did. I don't we would have made it home in time to fly to Yosemite on Friday. The weather in Chicago was pretty bad and it caused a lot of weather delays all week. Our flight was scheduled to leave Wed night at 8:30pm, but didn't leave until 11:30 pm. So we didn't get home until 3pm. We took a taxi home and it sure felt good to be in Boise. The girls sure had a great time with Nana & Papa and Grandpa. Nana spoiled them rotten!!! Gretta loved every minute of it. She just loves to be spoiled. They were excited to see us when we got home, but sad their time in Boise was coming to an end.
Thanks Nana & Papa and Grandpa for watching them!!!!

Thursday we went to the Boise Zoo with the girls, Nana and Grandpa.








Friday before we left to Yosemite we went and decorated my Grandmother's grave. I am proud to say that both sets of my Grand parents served in WW II. My Snyder Grandparents are buried in Arlington National Cemetery. 
I can't believe Grandma Gretta would have turned 99 this June! We still miss her.


0 comments: