Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Disneyland with the Fors

Most of you know that I love Disneyland. Gretta loves Disneyland too, but I think I actually love it more. Everyone else in the family just humors me and comes along because I love going so much. We went the Monday after Brittany's Farewell with the whole Fors' Family. What a great family send off. We did miss Rodrigo (who was watching the movers at his apartment and Darron & Allison who are in Europe.)
On the tram ready to go for the day! All wearing our BYU shirts!


David, Jerry, Brittany, Eric and Gretta on Nemo!

Breanne, David and Jerry 

I remember loving this ride as a child. I felt like such a grown up when they let me drive. Eliza loved driving too. She didn't want any help. 


Doesn't she look like a teenager??? She thinks she is one!
Captain EO


Alicia, Dennis, Linda and Allan
Stephanie, Issac, Brittany & Allison who announced at lunch that she is having a BOY in November. 
Breanne, David and Jerry
Gretta, Eric, Gretchen & Eliza

I guess I didn't get a whole gang group shot! Oh well. We were all represented. 






Eliza didn't like the Matterhorn at all. Oh well. 
Jungle Cruise

What a great day! Thanks everyone for indulging me in going to Disneyland one last time. I still miss my Disneyland Annual Pass. 
We sure had a fun time!

0 comments: