Friday, June 10, 2011

Ricks College Nursing Friends

Friday morning I got together with so of my friends from Ricks College. I can't believe it has been 13 years since we graduated from Nursing school. We got together at Carrie Crane's parents house in Taylorsville. Carrie and I both married boys from LaCanada and lived in LA before we moved to Provo. We use to get together when we lived in California. Her husband's best friend from High School is Tony Cannon. (Who we meet up with in Thailand.) It seems that Carrie and I will be friends forever. I teased her she better get ready to move to the Midwest with use. We seem to be following each other around. We sure had a great time!!!! Her parents have a great backyard and the kids had such a fun time. 

Eliza 
Hailey Crane, Paige Hintze, Gretta, Aubrielle Hintze

The older girls two Hintze's and one Crane
 Gretta holding Taylor Hintze. She loves babies!!!

 Carrie's mom gave the kids a ride on the tractor threw the apple trees. They had a great time!


 The sand pit
 Look at all those girls! Between Carrie, Amber and myself we have 12 kids! 10 girls and 2 boys. Amber's oldest didn't come. So we had 10 girls and 1 boy there. To bad Hunter is only 3. Someday he would have been in Heaven!!!

 Later a few more friends joined us.
Amber Hintze, AnneMarie Johnson, Gretchen Fors, Sarah Nelson, Carrie Crane
What babes! I am pretty sure we don't look much different than we did 13 years ago! Between this group of gals we have 20 kids!!!!

Thanks Carrie!!!

0 comments: