Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Swimming lessons



Eliza showing off her stuff!

I signed up Eliza and Gretta for swimming lessons. I really want Eliza to learn to swim this summer. Last summer she feel down face forward in Lake Michigan with a life jacket last summer and was face down until I could get her. That made her really scared of the water. The first few lessons she cried, but now she is doing great! I am so proud of her. I think she might actually learn to swim this summer. Yeah!!! 
Also next year I signed her up for preschool at the YMCA. They take the kids swimming every Tuesday, so hopefully it will keep her skills up over the winter too. 

Gretta is a great swimmer!!!
Gretta is a water dog! She just loves it. She counts down the minutes to swim lessons everyday. She is learning how to float, swim the back stroke and also the side stroke. 

0 comments: