Friday, June 17, 2011

Last Day of Work

 My last day at work at the BYU Student Health Center was June 16th. I am really going to miss working at the SCH. I truly loved my job! I am not sure if I am ever going to find a job I like as much. The good news is they told me I can come back, and for the time being I am going to enjoy being a "Stay at home Michigan Mom" as the girls say. 
I enjoyed the staff, other providers and students. It was just such a great place to work and I learned so much during my 2 years there. 
They had a nice going away luncheon ( I forgot to take any pictures) 
What a great blessing this job was for our family too. It helped us take care of ourselves while Eric was in MBA school. 
Working at the SHC has been the highlight of my career. 

Here is my bio from the Health Center website http://health.byu.edu/admin/meet.php

Nurse Practitioners



EVANS, Mary Ann APRN
Family Practice
Board Certified
Masters, Brigham Young University 1996


Fors, Gretchen S APRN
Family Practice
Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
Masters, Brigham Young University 2004



0 comments: