Thursday, April 18, 2013

Carli's First McDonald's Happy Meal

Eliza helped me take Carli to her pre op with Dr. Buchman at University of Michigan. Her surgery is scheduled for May 14th. It will be nice to have it over with. They are going to video tape her surgery for a training video, so that makes me think Dr. Buchman is going to do his best job! After wards we went to McDonalds for lunch. Eliza did't have much interest in her chicken nuggets so I decided to offer them to Carli and she sure enjoyed them!!! She also liked the french fries. She has pretty much been refusing baby food lately. After her surgery she is going to have to go back to baby food for a while,so I have been holding off as long as I can on real food. This was really the first time I feed her something we were eating. I think she has figured out the real deal is much better:)



0 comments: