Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Disneyland with Emily











We went to Disneyland with Emily. We had a great time. We tried to ride rides that both a 15 year old, and a 2 year old would like. It took a bit of compromise and creativity, but worked out well thanks to fast passes and single rider passes. Gretta was very brave and went on the Haunted Mansion, and Pirates. She did great and is still reminding me of how we went on Pirates. She talks about the boat, the water fall and sings the pirates song. So it must not have been too traumatic.
We also went on the Matterhorn. She loved it! I thought she might be scared because we went on it at night, but she giggled, laughed and screamed the whole way. When it was over she wanted to go again!
Gretta is also just getting into the Disney Princesses so we enjoyed watching the Princes show. Which she really enjoyed. Her favorite Princes is Snow White.
I have always thought Gretta was 2 going on 16, but driving the car in Autopia she really looks 16.
I just love Disneyland, and can't wait for the fall when our passes are good again, the weather is cooler, and less people. I promised Gretta we could ride Finding Nemo next time and she isn't going to let me forget my promise. So Gretta only has 1 1/2 inches to go before she can ride the big kid rides. Yeah!

0 comments: