Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"Mommy lets go to Idaho!"






The other day when Gretta woke up I was on the computer booking tickets to Idaho for Labor Day weekend. She asked me what I was doing and I told her,"Booking tickets to Idaho." She turned around went back in her room and then came out a few minutes later with her shoes on and said, "I am ready to go to Idaho now." I have spent the last few days trying to help her realize that we are going to Idaho in a month. It hasn't been easy. The day I bought the tickets after every activity she told me it was now time to go to Idaho. This afternoon after our naps she told me it was time to go to Idaho. I think she has told this to me at least 10 times each day for the last 4 days. She helped make a paper chain to count down to our trip, but it hasn't helped much. The concept of time is a bit difficult for a two year old.
Nana & Papa...Gretta loves you and can't wait to come to IDAHO! See you soon, but not soon enough for her.

0 comments: