Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Eliza 12 week well check


Eliza had her 12 week well baby check up last Friday. I knew she was small, but Gretta was small too, so I didn't think I needed to worry.
I was expecting her to weigh at least 10 lbs, so I was a little shocked to see what the scale read.
So I guess I was wrong! Here are her stats
Height 23 1/4 inches 45%tile
Weight 9 lbs 12.5 oz 5%tile
Head Circumference 39 1/2 cm 40%tile

Who knew a kid who ate ever 3 hours, slept 8 hours at night, was happy and smiles wasn't eating enough. I have good sleepers, but not good eaters.
So we have started supplementing her and giving her Avocado oil four times a day (Which is straight fat and should help her pack on some lbs).

I take her back this week to see how much she has gained in one week. I can already see the fat appearing over night. She has fill in quite nicely and is starting to look the the happy chubby baby she longs to be.
Here eyes are shiny in the picture because she also suffered from pink eye last week and the medication leaves here eye lids shiny. Poor kid!

1 comments:

Kerri said...

She is so adorable! Wow, only 9 pounds at 3 months?? I think Dylan was 16 pounds at 2 months! She is gorgeous, and I am glad she is gaining weight!