Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Girls Night Out



My good friend Tisha was back in town for the day last Friday. She moved away to the "Promise land", North Carolina, last fall. It was so much fun to have her come visit. We hope our next visit is a little longer.
Friday morning we hit the sample sale and then Friday night a bunch of girls went to dinner. It was fun to have so much girl time all in one day. Plus who doesn't like finding a good deal and eating great food you didn't have to cook all in one day! I got some great deals at the sample sale, and even managed to have some self control over my spending. Eric might not agree, but there was a Storksak diaper bag that was calling my name I avoided. I already have enough diaper bags to last a few more kids, but I am always tempted to buy a new one. It is always fun to carry around something new, and I still haven't found the "Ultimate Bag" yet. I will let you know when I do.
It was great to spend time with Tisha and I hope she come back soon, or that we can make a trip to the "Promise Land".
ps. I am also sporting a new hair do thanks to Nicole. My friend Shelley inspired me to make a drastic change. I love it!!!

0 comments: