Thursday, July 10, 2008

Eliza










Here are some pictures of Eliza. She is growing bigger, or actually I should say longer. She is still pretty thin. Oh well. I guess I don't have chubby babies. Gretta was the same way.
Eliza is a wonderful baby. She is happy and easy going. She has always been a good sleeper and also loves her big sister Gretta.
Here are some pictures of her in her swing, laying by Gretta, sleeping with Daddy, Smiling, and sleeping in her bassinet (She loves to have her hand by her face. It is in all of our ultrasound pictures too.).

3 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Those are great smiley pictures of Eliza. What a cute girl. I'm not sure who's more tired though...daddy or Eliza???

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

She is a cutie!

mistyp said...

Cute! She's a good combination of the two of you! I bet Gretta is a good big sister. :)